Skip to main content


Always go directly to the Administration Building and sign in at the office to get a visitor or volunteer badge. To arrange for a classroom observation please contact your child's teacher, or, in the case of a special education student, the child's case manager. Observations need to be scheduled in advance, and to avoid undue disruption, will be limited in time.